Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wicked sick.

The title is unrelated to anything in this blog, I just felt like throwing out dude terms.

I've made progress on my book, I'm having the characters start out as children... TOTALLY an original idea, not based on any series AT ALL...

Shut up Malfoy.
Well, Today has been an interesting day. I helped stop an evil alien invasion, then erased it from history...
Wait... That was just my dream, never mind. :p
Anyways, It's Alicia Keys' Birthday today. that might interest you, if, say, you liked Alicia Keys.

Apparently most of the missing people at that shipwreck near Italy have been accounted for.
Mostly. Anywhoo, I've decided I want two pet ravens; One named Huginn and one Named Munin.
If you don't know what that is a reference to, use this handy little took i like to call GOOGLE.
Speaking of Ravens/Crows, I hear they may be making a new "The Crow" film, i might have to see that.


My good friends at the BBC World Service (lol) Talked to Sir Patrick Stewart Today.
Asking him why he gave Hollywood up for going back to England to play as Shakespeare...
I'm not sure what exactly the play is, if anyone knows please comment :p

No. Siriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment