Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy birthday to.. Woa!

Yeep! Many many birthdays today!
Let's get started.
 Benjamin Franklin's Birthday! (Party Hard, Ben, party freaking hard)
Kid rock's Birthday! (Who cares?)
Jim Carrey's birthday! (Look ma! I'm roadkill! HAHA)
Al Capone's Brithday! (Let's go fog some droppers)
Shari Lewis' Birthday! (What? Where did we get the mutton chops? Not important)
Betty White's birthday! (Again, Who cares?)
Michelle Obama's Birthday! (Let's spend even more of the Tax payer's money to send her on a vacation!)
Susanna Hoffs' Brithday! (Happy birthday from Ra, Set and the gang!)
 James Earl Jones' Birthday! (James... i am your Father...)
And Last, but definatly not least...
Muhammad Ali's Brithday! (I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!)
And in other news...
Jon huntsman Drops out and endorses Mitt Romney.

In OTHER News
I have just finished drinking My Pepsi.












No comments:

Post a Comment