Friday, January 27, 2012

Progress is good

Made some progress on my book, nice.
Goofing about twitter while trying to think what more to write in my book.
Really I don't have much world news to make fun of at the moment ;p
I am considering changing my name to be the longest ever, I wanna beat this kid 'cos he looks like a chump.
Depicted above: Chump
Really though, the name, honestly. If I changed my name i would change it to something realistic and just play the "my millions of middle names have personal meaning" card.
Also, on twitter IndywoodFILMS is doing a 60 hours no-sleep tweet-athon. yeah, he is raising funds for a completely fan-funded indie zombie horror film. You can donate to his noble cause Here.
Really, I'm fairly bored today, my book is coming along... slowly, and I actually don't feel like dinking around in second life or any other video games.


So, peace out, don't let the aliens, nargles, or what have you bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment