Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet mother!

Elder Scrolls ONLINE has been announced? MY BRAIN CANNOT REPEL A FORCE OF THIS MAGNITUDE! I'm crapping bricks right now!
Honestly!
Now, I know a lot of you may not like this... but I do.
a lot.
I just hope it doesn't end up like a cheap version of WoW.
Also, Bethesda announced skyrim DLC.
They are calling it "Dawguard" and at the moment it appears to be an Xbox exclusive.
Hopefully they'll add it to the play station store and to steam for PS3 and PC users.
Now this brings us to birthdays.
Today is:
The Godfather of soul JAMES BROWN's birthday! I feel good!
Sugar Ray Robinson's birthday... Famous prizefighter, RIP.
Niccolo Machiavelli's Birthday! Before all else, be armed..
Bing Crosby's birthday! I know it's out of season, but try clicking this.
Now, there are plenty of other famous birthdays today but I only list a few on here, because it's my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want to.
Also...
Football linebacker legend Junior Seau Committed suicide yesterday at age 43.
A dang shame.
He had a gunshot wound to the chest, apparently self-inflicted.
Apparently he didn't want to damage his brain because he wanted scientists to study it. 
I'm not sure about you but a gunshot wound to the chest always screams "murder" to me, but i watch a lot of crime shows.
And to throw a few more names out there, Yesterday was the birthday of
Lily Allen (27)
Dwayne Johnson, 'The Rock' (40)
David Beckham (37)
Baron Von Richthofen, 'The Red Barron' 
And then last but not least...
Dr. Benjamin Spock. I have no idea who he is but I just wanted an excuse to say: "Spock!"
I'm also hyped up for Halo 4.
Halo.
Freaking.
FOUR.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment