Thursday, March 22, 2012

Havn't blogged in a while... time to drink my own pee.

BEAR GRYLLS.
I've been catching up on all those old episodes of Man vs Wild, and i forgot how much of a tremendous BEAST  Bear is. Honestly.  First of all, his name is bear. I think he is sort of like a cross between Chuck Norris, James bond and the old spice guy in awesomeness. Apparently he eats dragons for breakfast... and drinks his own pee... a lot.  but he doesn't care, hes BEAR. FRIGGIN. GRYLLS. I could go on and on about how epic he is but i have a feeling i might end up sounding like less of a fan and more like a gay stalker so I'll stop it at that.
in other news: Katy Perry is still hot.
In *other* news: Amy and Rory are leaving doctor who in the next season ;'(
I'm trying to hold it back but i cant hold it in... I'm going to go sob like a little girl now.
Also, Chester See is still epic.
If you don't know who he is, go to THIS link and REVEL IN HIS EPIC.
I would make some joke about "oh, I'd go gay for Chester see" but there could possibly be a half an ounce of truth to that so I'll leave it alone, like the Bear Gylls deal.
Let me just set one thing straight, I may make jokes about being gay for someone but I'm completely straight.
Now that has been said, I can go on and talk about... wait for it.... wait forrr ittttt.... WAIT FORRR ITTTTT....
 Youtube.
That's right, im starting a channel... maybe.
I'm going to go try and contact some of my fav youtubers for advice.
I'm likely not gonna get any but whatevs.
Now, i shall end this post with a picture of a chuckling cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment